Thank you to everyone who participated in the first round of Through My Lens… an experiment in interpretation. I think it is really interesting to see how simliar and different each photo turned out to be! Over the next few days, I will be posting each photo individually with the “behind the scenes” data for each one. Hope you’ll tune in and I hope you will support the photographers who participated by clicking through the links to their blogs!
The next assignment for Through My Lens will be…Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches (Thank you Mangio da Sola for the idea!). Easy to make, but I think it will be a challenge to photograph! Imagine that you have been hired by a magazine to photograph a simple PB&J for them. How will you interpret that assignment? I hope you’ll join in!
- Please make, photograph, and post about the assignment on or as close to September 8th as you can.
- Through the “submit your photos” section on Culinary Snapshot, send me your photo, a link to your blog and a link to the post that relates to this event. In the subject line, please put “Through My Lens” and your blog name.
- I will have a roundup, linking back to your blog, up by Thursday, September 10th. For those who provide “behind the scenes” info, an individual post of your submission will also follow the roundup.
- If you plan on joining in on the fun, please leave a comment on this post indicating so.
- All Through My Lens participants will be eligible for the Culinary Snapshot monthly giveaway drawing.